Buy A Car Dirt Cheap (At or Below Wholesale Dealer Prices), Slap Your Dealer Plate On It (Not Required To Start), Cruise Down The Road Knowing You Ripped Another $1200 Profit Deal… It Almost Feels Like You “Stole It” Because You Got Such A Sweet Steal… Then You Clean It Up To A Showroom Shine, Snap Some Pictures (Low To The Ground Of Course), And Flip It For A Quick-Cash Profit on Facebook or Craigslist or eBay….Learn How ⬇️
Buy A Car Dirt Cheap (At or Below Wholesale Dealer Prices), Slap Your Dealer Plate On It (Not Required To Start), Cruise Down The Road Knowing You Ripped Another $1200 Profit Deal… It Almost Feels Like You “Stole It” Because You Got Such A Sweet Steal… Then You Clean It Up To A Showroom Shine, Snap Some Pictures (Low To The Ground Of Course), And Flip It For A Quick-Cash Profit on Facebook or Craigslist or eBay…
How To Buy & Sell Cars For Profit
SIX STEP PROFIT PROCESS:
1. Find the Car.
2. Inspect The Car Like A Pro.
3. Determine Retail & Wholesale Value.
4. Negotiate the Deal & Buy It.
5. Recondition The Car To a Showroom Shine! Sell the Car.
6. Pocket The Profit. Repeat!
This is THE MOST IMPORTANT Training at the Auto Dealer Academy.
Just for a second, let’s talk about the “Six-Step Process”. This is the MOST valuable training you will ever get in the car business. It is the meat and potatoes of the car business. Completing this training (239 Page PDF Manual & 8 Videos) is like going to college and getting your Bachelors Degree in the car business (At a much cheaper price!). It’s the foundation before your more advanced studies… like “How To Be An Auto Broker”.
And.. the flat-out truth is.. you will NOT learn this stuff ON YOUR OWN. You just can’t. There are things you NEED to be SHOWN. POINTED OUT. MADE CLEAR
The car business can be as simple as you want it, buying & selling from home part-time, or you can operate a million-dollar buy here/pay here note lot. It is up to you. In this Master Course, we will discuss the various ways to make money in the car business. Even how to start from home.
It really is easy to make money in the car business. Everyone needs a car and there is a nice spread between wholesale prices and retail prices! And everyone knows the best value, for the money, is a good quality used car. Simply retail mechanically sound, clean cars & trucks and you will make a profit.
© Auto Dealer Academy
Used Car Inspection Process Introduction
o Inspecting Private Party Cards
o Inspecting at Auctions
o Inspecting Dealer Inventory
o The Walk Around
o Identifying Paintwork the Old Fashion Way
o Nine Easy Ways to Iden+fy Paintwork
o Has the Car Been in An Accident?
o Does Paintwork/Bodywork Affect the Value of a Car?
o Identifying Frame Damage
o First Frame Check
o Second Frame Check
o Third Frame Check
o Fourth Frame Check
o VIN Check
o Mechanical Inspec+on
o Fluid Check
o Belts Check
o Battery Check
o Air Filter Check
o CV Joints Check
o Exhaust System Check
o Smoke – Black, Blue, & White
o Rust = Cancer
o Flood Damage Inspection
o Interior Inspection
o Owners Manual and Maintenance Records
o Tips for Convertibles & Sunroofs
o Trunk Inspection
• Test Drive
• Professional Mechanic Check
• Thorough Pre-Purchase Inspection Sheet
✏️ Ten Reasons To Start A Used Car Business
1. CASH business.
2. High return on investment.
3. Start with little or no money (Auto Brokering CAN do this).
4. Little manual labor.
5. Work from home.
6. Part-time or full-time occupation.
7. Paperwork is easy and uncomplicated.
8. Start as one-person operation.
9. Product is always in demand.
10.It is a FUN business.
The day-in, day-out cash generating techniques presented in the manual will help you make a great part-time or full-time income buying and selling used cars and trucks.
This can be your secret gold mine.
By parlaying your profits and pyramiding the techniques taught in this manual, you will build an incredible cash-generating machine. Hands down, the car business offers a great return on investment with minimal effort. You just need to be shown HOW to do it. If you are an “I can do it! Just show me how, I’m willing to learn, type of person.” You can make some serious money in the used car business.
You will simply follow the “Six Step Process” covered in this Master Course.
Basically, you will learn where to find cars, how to buy cars, how to recondition cars, how to advertise & sell cars, and how complete the paperwork. It is really that simple.
If you like cars, you will learn how to make some serious cash in the car business. Start by retailing cars from home and then build your way into owning your own small car lot, auto brokering new or used cars, selling cars on eBay full time, or even consider operating a buy here pay here lot. You may decide to specialize in old Honda’s and Toyota’s or maybe exotics like Acura NSX’s or Porsche’s. Maybe you live in four wheel drive country. Or maybe you live on the beach where convertibles sell like ice cream. You decide what you want to buy and sell.
The only natural skill you need to have is a nice personality. You need to be able to communicate easily and naturally with other people. Every time you buy or sell, you have to communicate. Simply be pleasant and never take anything personal. After all, this is a business. The more pleasant you are to people, the more sales you will make. Period.
This manual will teach you each step in GREAT detail. Its all here. Everything you need to know to make money in the car business. Once you make that first profit, you are hooked. It’s easy to do and FUN to do. The car business is not brain surgery. Making money is a simple process you repeat over and over. It gets easier each time you buy and sell a car. You will discover the car business is addictive, It gets in your blood and never leaves. You will begin to live a very profitable lifestyle with just a little effort and the strategies taught in this manual.
The average profit generated per sale varies. If you are wholesaling from dealer to dealer or auction to auction, you make $200 – $300, possibly more, per car. If you are retailing, you make $500 – $2000 a car, even more if it’s a luxury or exotic car. NADA reports that the average retail gross profit margin of cars remains close to $2500 a car! You can also make profits on financing, extended service contracts, aftermarket products, …
If you start out selling just two cars a month, at a small profit margin of $750 each, that’s an easy $1500 extra month in your pocket. Reinvest your profits and sell four cars a month to make $3000 a month. Simply keep reinvesting your profits, buying more and more cars, parlaying yourself into a small financial fortune. I know more than one guy who started doing this and now they own small independent car lots.
✏️ Advice For Beginners
You will make many mistakes in this business. You just have to learn from them. At any point, it’s OK to say, “I don’t know”. By admitting you don’t know, it opens up the opportunity to learn! It frees you from the stress of pretending you know.
You will feel uncomfortable and unsure of yourself in the beginning.
That is normal and expected and perhaps even desired. The uneasiness causes you to proceed with caution. Believe me, your confidence will grow! Don’t get discouraged. Stay focused on your goal. You can make it happen.
You can be a success in the car business. After all, this is not brain surgery!
Simply go slow and learn!
Do not go out and blow your profits. Keep plowing money back into your business. Perhaps invest at least 50% of your profits back into the business.
Whatever your goal, whether it’s to make an additional $2000 a month or to build a $10,000 a week note lot, you can make it happen. But it all starts with just a single step.
Let’s get started.
✏️ 10 Commandments To Success In The Car Business (IMPORTANT)
1. Always inspect a car thoroughly. Do not buy project cars. Do not buy TMU (true miles unknown), frame damaged, salvaged, cars that smoke, cars with branded titles, police cars, such.
2. The Golden Rule of the car business is “You lock in your profit when you buy the car, not when you sell it.”. A second Gold Rule might be “You secure your financial future by creating serviceable notes on cheap used cars (aka Buy Here/Pay Here)” The only way to know the value of a car is to know your local market! I can show you HOW to determine your local market but it’s up to YOU to actually do it! Browse the Auto Trader, attend local auctions, visit websites, visit dealers, call other wholesalers or used car managers, … Get out on the street and start learning.
3. A pricing guide is only a guide – not the bible. A car is only worth what someone locally will pay for a car. Some cars are routinely worth more than “book value” and some less than book. You will only know by learning your local market. Knowing what a car sells for is the KEY!
4. Stand behind your word. Your word is everything in the car business. Many deals are closed over the phone or with a handshake.
5. Build a network of buyers and sellers. If you are retailing, you need customers to come and buy from you again and again… and to tell their friends. If you are wholesaling, you need as many avenues as possible to redistribute cars. If using the Bay Model, collect bidders and winners email address. This is a Gold Mine! Build your number of contacts every opportunity you get. I bet your monthly income will grow as your Rolodex (talk about an old school term!) grows!
6. Follow strict inventory turnover rules. As inventory ages, your profits will drop. In retailing, do not hold inventory over 60 days for any reason (unless you own a note lot selling cars for under $5995). Some dealers will work on a 90 turnover – I think that’s too long. In wholesaling, do not hold a car for over 7 days. Buying and Selling from home, you should sell all your cars in a matter of weeks. You can develop your own rules but this is just a generalization. We discuss in further detail later.
7. If you do NOT know the value of a car, do not buy it! If you break this rule, quit the business. Make decisions based on logic and knowledge of your local market.
8. Trust but verify. People will try to take advantage of you.
9. When retailing, location is the key. When wholesaling, visiting dealers daily is key to your success. When auto brokering, marketing is the key. When buying and selling from home, taking the time to buy the right
car is key.
10.When starting out: Specialize, specialize, specialize! Start with just one car. Do everything yourself. Keep it a one-man operation as long as possible. Trust me on this one.
© Auto Dealer Academy
✏️ Ethics & The Car Business
Let me tell you right now my friend, tell the truth about every car! Do not lie, it is not worth it. Do not deceive in your dealings with people. For example, if the car has paint, flood, or frame tell the person you are dealing with. Not being truthful is one sure-fire way to lose your network of buyers/ sellers.
It is so easy in any industry to lie and cheat and make an income.
Especially the car business. I challenge you to operate at a higher standard of ethics. Which is stronger: Your character and honor OR your desire for money. There is a lot of money to be made in the car business by being a fair honest business owner.
Be ethical. I know that might sound strange to be “ethical” to outside person looking in at the car business BUT let me tell you this, some of the most ethical and honest people you will ever meet are in the car business.
There are also some unethical people in the car business. They usually do not last long! Some are out of the business within a few months because honest people only want to deal with honest people! Remember that!
Always be honest about the car you are selling. Full disclosure is the way.
🔒 Step One: Find The Car (18 Places To Buy Cars Dirt Cheap For Dealer Prices)
🔒 Step Two: How To Inspect The Car Like A Pro
🔒 Step Three: How To Determine The Retail & Wholesale Value Of A Used Car With Laser Like Accuracy
🔒 Step Four: How to Negotiate Like A Pro
🔒 Step Five: Recondition The Car To A Showroom Shine To Get Maximum Profit
It was absolutely great 👍 and way it was laid out I enjoyed it very much – actually gave me a good foundation to start in cars – I did some local retail too but ended up focusing on wholesale and export mostly –I made good money in cars.
It gave me the opportunity to go live overseas with my parents and family for 5 years (after 13 years) – instead of being a corporate slave in the IT industry- I was able to buy rental properties in Dubai and London with the money I made from cars thanks to you, which I still hold.
THANKS TO YOU !!! 🙏 🙏 🙏
I am back in the US now and I am setting up a used car dealership/ mechanic shop/collision shop under one roof.
✏️ Retail, Wholesale, Auction School
✅ Own a Small Car Lot (Learn about Inventory Mix, Rotation, …)
✅ Be a Used Car Wholesaler (Buy & Sell Cars Between Auctions and Dealers)
✅ Learn How Dealer Auctions Really Work (how to bid, how to work an auction, how to pay, …)
✏️ Auction Advice For Beginners
1. Get signed up. At every auction within driving distance. If you are a new dealer, call the auction and have them send you a dealer packet. You might be able to download the information online. This packet will tell you how to register at the auction AND all the policies of the auction.
2. Fill out the forms and include all the documents the auction requires (copy of state license, …).
3. Visit the auction win a NON AUCTION DAY and introduce yourself around. They will put in a golf cart and give you the tour. Make sure you ask for one!
4. Complete the registration process any other day than auction day! Be sure to KNOW how they expect payment as a NEW dealer – in MOST cases you are on a CASH basis for 6 months (cashiers check). And if so, have a bank CLOSE to the auction!
5. Attend auctions regularly. The more you attend, the more confident you will become. I am sure you can find a 1 – 2 cars at any auction your attend. Tune your ear to each auctioneer. They all do it differently. Record some of the auctioning to isten to it later. Learn to listen for the NUMBERS and follow what he is saying. You can even secretly record the auction too & listen later.
6. Always go the auction the DAY BEFORE the AUCTION so you have PLENTY of time to inspect the cars you are interested in. Get in them. Drive them (if allowed – I always drive ANYWAY when I am there the day BEFORE the auction). Ask for forgiveness, not permission.
7. WARNING: At the beginning of your dealer career, do NOT arrive on the DAY of the AUCTION and try to buy your first car! REFER to #6 & #9.
8. Find out the EARLIEST the gates open on Auction Day. Be there at that time ALREADY fed. Hit the ground running. HAVE GREAT SHOES! I suggest Brooks. There is a LOT of walking at an auction!!!!
9. KNOW you numbers BEFORE the day of the auction. STICK to THEM. One reason, I want you to do #6 is because it also gives you TIME to research your wholesale and retail values while you are HOME – not during the emotionally driven day of an auction! You WILL make better decisions. This leads to BETTER decisions!
10.Find out About their POST SALE INSPECTIONS. Learn the ins-and-outs of this! It typically extends the GREEN light of a GREEN LIGHT car by 7 days for repairs OVER $500. From Manheim, “Post-Sale Inspection inspects and guarantees* a comprehensive list of components for lower mileage Green, Green and Yellow light vehicles for 7 or 14 days, and can save you from unexpected costly repairs and unnecessary transportation costs. PSI can be ordered up to 5 hours after vehicle purchase either online or in-lane. Or protect every vehicle by signing up for Automatic PSI.. If an inspected item passes during the inspection, but then fails during the PSI guarantee period and costs $500 or more to repair or replace, the defect is eligible for claim resolution with Manheim.”
11.Conduct yourself in the most professional manner possible..
🔒 Ins & Outs of Auctions
🔒 The Auction Process: Step-By-Step
🔒 Successful Wholesaling
Ways to Make Money Wholesaling
Advantages/Disadvantage of Wholesaling
Ten Commandments of Wholesaling Success
The Good Ole Boy Network
How to Get “in the door” with Used Car Managers
How to Become A Wholesaler
Day In The Life of A Wholesaler
Tools of The Trade
Tips for Success As A Used Car Wholesaler
[Sorry, Content protected for members]Already a Member? Log In
🔒 Successful Retailing: Running A Small Car Lot
Advantages & Disadvantages
Ten Major Action Steps
1. Find Location
2. Get Permits & Licenses
3. Line Up Financing
4. Set up Line of Credit
5. Decide Inventory Mix
6. Visit Dealers, Wholesalers, & Auc+ons
7. Market Report Research
8. Build Network of Wholesalers
9. Display Cars Effec+vely
10. Sell the Car & Do the Paperwork
o Forms & Supplies
o Goals & Objec+ves
o Ten Commandants for Retailing Success
o Financing, Warran+es, & Paperwork
o Finance Companies & High-Risk Finance Companies
o Inventory Turnover
o Inventory Mix
o Price Range of Cars & Your Mix
o Display Area Management & Inventory Rota+on
o How to Improve Gross Profit
o Special Notes for Small Car Lots
o Dirty Car Tricks to Avoid
o Car Security
o Methods of Opera+on
o Where is the BIG Money in Retailing?
o Appraisals & Trade-Ins
o Want to own a major franchise?
o Salesmen & Finance Managers
o Dealership Marketing
[Sorry, Content protected for members]Already a Member? Log In
Unless you have been buying and selling vehicles for a living and using auctions to do so,
George’s training WILL save you time and money. The cost of the training is easily recovered by the savings in two or three deals, and his organized and focused methods of appraising and evaluating vehicles are consistently revealing.
Above all, George makes it fun and fast-moving. He has not stopped enjoying it and he will get you excited about your new enterprise!
Good Luck! ”
Auto Broker Business: Auto Broker New & Used Cars
✏️ Auto Broker Introduction
I want to make sure…. right off the bat… I talk about Auto Brokering… Auto brokering, in particular, is a fantastic business model that flat out works! It just works. Your private clients (yes, “private clients”) will LOVE you because your auto buying service (auto brokering) saves them time, hassle, money, & frustration!
Heck, you even home deliver the car (or to their office is the BEST place b/c they can show it off to their friends and you can hand out business cards! Plus, have an office mate take your picture with the new owner in front of his new car! Send him a copy of the photograph AND another copy on the one year anniversary!) It really is an ideal business.
Be an Auto Broker.. an amazing new life begins now….
• Learn the ONE car business that lets you attend dealer only auctions every week WHILE never having to “sell” a car, advertise a car for sale, wait for people to show up for test drives, working nights or weekends, dealing with people who “have no money”, buying relatively new cars (last 5 model years), running your own business on your OWN terms… all without the hassles associated with doing the car business the “old fashion way”. You do NOT “sell” cars, you “buy cars for people”.
• Learn how to market your auto broker business so people are nearly begging you to buy them a car. It only makes sense to hire an EXPERT to handle the transaction. You will be an expert after this training.
• Once a client buys a car using your service, they will never waste another minute searching for a car again! The referrals and repeat business is INSANE! Their wife will need a car, their 16-year-old, their mother, their secretary, their employees, their workmates, their neighbors, … I will show you how to ENSURE that happens!
• Just by completing this course, you can confidently say you are a “trained auto broker”. You will learn ALL the facets of the car business (except buy here pay here) in this course. You WILL know retailing & wholesaling as well. You WILL know how to determine if a car has been repainted or been in an accident.
• You will learn how to take PROFITABLE orders. No wasting time with “losers” (well, they aren’t really losers – they simply aren’t your “type of client”) with no money or a commitment to buy. My ideal client is typically a small business owner who has money but no time and likes a “straight shooter”.
• Once you really spend the time going through the training material, you will really understand why I call it the IDEAL CAR BUSINESS. Keep reading…
✏️ 15 Steps To Auto Broker Success
o Step 1: Marketing: Credit Unions, Small Business Owners, Networking Groups, Web Presence, Word of Mouth, Company Benefits Package, PLUS… 14 Other Marketing Ideas
o Step 2: Customer Walks Through Buying Process
o Step 3: Customer Mee+ng to Discuss Op+ons & Value Trade-In Telling the Client “The Story”. Selling the “Experience” Taking Profitable Orders!
o Step 4: Write Up the Order: Taking the Deposit & Preselling the Warranty
o Step 5: Source the Vehicle: Used Cars: Auctions, Wholesalers, Dealers, eBay, … New Cars: Nine Step Process
o Step 6: Negotiate & Buy the Car
o Step 7: Get a Buy Bid on Their Trade In
o Step 8: Call the Client With Their Trade In Value & Price on Extended Service Contracts
o Step 9: Call the Client and Update on Your Search
o Step 10: Get the Car Inspected & Cleaned
o Step 11: Facilitate Financing
o Step 12: Have Paperwork Printed & Ready
o Step 13: Deliver the Car to the Clients Home/Office
o Step 14: Send a “Thank You” Card!
• Step 15: Call One Week, One Month, Six Months, One Year, &
• Building a Lifetime of Profit One Customer at a Time
[Sorry, Content protected for members]Already a Member? Log In
🔒 Step 1: Marketing: Credit Unions, Small Business Owners, Networking Groups, Web Presence, Word of Mouth, Company Benefits Package, PLUS... 14 Other Marketing Ideas
🔒 Step 2: Customer Walks Through Buying Process
🔒 Step 3: Customer Meeting to Discuss Options & Value Trade-In Telling the Client "The Story". Selling the "Experience" Taking Profitable Orders!
🔒 Step 4: Write Up The Order. Take Your Auto Broker Fee. Only Take Profitable Orders. Presell long term extended service contract.
🔒 Step 5: Source the Vehicle: Used Cars: Auctions, Wholesalers, Dealers, eBay, ... New Cars: Nine Step Process
🔒 Step 6: Negotiate & Buy the Car
🔒 Step 7: Get a Buy Bid on Their Trade In
🔒 Step 8: Call the Client With Their Trade In Value & Price on Extended Service Contracts
🔒 Step 9: Call the Client and Update on Your Search
🔒 Step 10: Get the Car Inspected & Cleaned
🔒 Step 11: Facilitate Financing
🔒 Step 12: Have Paperwork Printed & Ready
🔒 Step 13: Deliver the Car to the Clients Home/Office
🔒 Step 14: Send a "Thank You" Card!
🔒 Step 15: Call One Week, One Month, Six Months, One Year, & Forever!
My long term plan is to make this a full-time career. I have been a “car guy” since before I was old enough to drive. This business is a lot of fun and of course profitable. Your guides have explained all the different facets of the business, from brokering to EBAY to wholesaling and everything in between.
Some people may think the cost of your course is expensive. What those people may be overlooking is that this is without a doubt the cheapest investment anyone could be making. I am proof as I have already at least doubled my investment in just over 1 week!!
I sincerely thank you not only for the course materials but also how you make yourself available for consultation.
How to Buy & Sell From Home
I always recommend you START your new career or side hustle from HOME WITHOUT a dealers license. Flip a few cars FIRST. Prove to yourself you CAN do this business and that you LOVE it.
Then, take the PROFIT from your first few deals and invest that money to get your OWN dealers license in. your own state and go this business for real!
Dealer License Manual
How to get your own dealer license… in your own state … as little as $400 a month (I’ll show you)!
✅ Download: Dealer License PDF Manual (Tells You Everything)
✅ Video #1: The ABSOLUTE CHEAPEST Way To Get A License.
✅ Video #2: Should You Lease Someone Else’s License?
✅ YOUR State Requirement & Forms.
✅ I’ll Reveal You Do NOT Need A “Car Lot” To Get A License!
WARNING: Don’t get your dealer’s license without this manual!
This manual will provide valuable content, resources, lists, tips, ideas, and suggestions you will find very valuable in your journey to become a licensed motor vehicle dealer, wholesaler, or auto broker.
BECOME A MEMBER
What Do You Want To Learn?
This is, hands-down, the MOST comprehensive auto dealer training course in the country. We have trained hundreds of dealers, wholesalers, and auto broker. This study course is known as the “Bible” To The Used Car Industry.
BENEFITS OF TRAINING WITH ME?
I live and breathe this business. 25+ years of flipping cars (and other things)…thousands of hours inspecting and negotiating and flipping. Nothing makes me happier than talking shop and helping other people succeed in this business.
✅ Need help setting up your business? Done.
✅ Have a question 10 years later? Answered.
✅ Just want my “humble” opinion? Buckle up.
You can email or call me anytime for help – the rest of my life. Good luck getting that anywhere else.
NEXT STEP: Schedule a Call With Me to Discuss Your Training Goals.
$300 - $5000
Call Me To Discuss!